Please note, we do not work directly with individuals or families. If you are in need of help, please speak to a support agency such as a health visitor, family support worker, school or social worker.
Our service is free of charge and there are no assessment criteria, but items need to be collected from our unit in Utley, Keighley by the referrer or colleague.
From your work email account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of items needed and the following supporting information:
- The first part of the family’s postcode e.g. BD21 / BD3 (this helps us with funding)
- How many families you are supporting.
- Gender & age of each child.
- Any special requests such as a child’s specific interests.
- The reason for the referral: Poverty, ill health/disability, Covid related issues.
Family 1: BD20
– Girl aged 2-3. Clothes, shoes size 6, toys (likes Disney).
Family 2 BD22
– Boy aged 0-3 months. Moses basket, pram, nappies size 1, wipes.
Once the items are ready, we will contact you by email to arrange collection. We are always quick to respond to referrals and most are ready for collection within a week.